- Be sure to include at suporting reference from a "noted" scholar of some sort who back up the the theme you are explicating in your video.
- Be sure to cover every stage of the analysis rubric--though you can go above and beyond the rubric because the rubric is a guide, not an end.
Other than that, this is totally a "figure it out" assignment. In the end, a viewer should feel "edified" by the content and presentation.
- Tuesday: Daily Journal
- Wednesday: Book XV & Daily Journal
- Thursday: Book XVI & Daily Journal
- Friday in Class: Book XVII
- Weekend: Book XVIII & Daily Journal