The next best thing is to follow these steps.
1. Go to http://students.weebly.com
2. Enter the username and password I sent to you.
3. This will bring you to your dashboard. It should just open right to your blog page. If not, click “Pages" and then click on your blog page.
4. Click “New Post.”
5. Enter a Title for your post.
6. From the left hand column drag in a text box. (you can also drag in an image to place in the text box)
7. Write in the text box. (You can also add images, audio, video, slideshows, etc, by dragging an element in from the sidebar.)
8. Save it to the proper category. (To start add a Journal category and an Assignments category.
9. When you are done, save it as a draft (which saves it but does not publish it) or click publish, which publishes it to the web right away,
10. Check to see how awesome your post is by checking it out online.
If you run into any issues, please let me know right away, and I can help you figure thing out!
Good luck and start writing!