Because of all of the expected school visits, we will run workshop style classes all week where you do what you need to do.
You must make the time in class or out of class to:
- Read chapters 7-9 in All Quiet on the Western Front
- Finish your summaries and/or analyses with your group. (Section one should be done but the end of class on Monday, and by the end of class on Wednesday for Section Two.) If you wrote a summary this past week, you will write an analysis this week or a metacognition.
- All documents must be worked on in Quip
- There is a journal post due by Thursday morning. Post a link to your post on the discussion thread.
- There is a second journal post due by Monday morning after the weekend. Again, post a link on the discussion thread.
Additionally, in class on Thursday, we will have some training in some new podcasting and video production hardware and software we received.