4/14 - 4/20
- Work on Group Video Projects on Quip: This is the major work of the week. You have three full class periods--and whatever outside time you can muster--to complete a three-five minute video that is AMAZING. Seriously though, if there is anyone in your group not pulling his weight, let me know. I do rely on your notes and updates in Quip, so be sure that document is updated daily.
- Four Daily Journal Entries: write about classic Fenn moments; create a sports, arts, and/or friends tab and "create and curate" a better portfolio. If you do not curate this week, your grade will suffer dramatically.
- Commenting: Some of you still don't get it. I am not sure how many ways I can ask you to comment on all of your classmates' journals. But if it continues, your grade will suffer dramatically
- Punctuation: I expect you to know and utilize the toe ten comma rules in your journal writing and formal writing.
- Discussion Board: one Poem Miner and one Balladmonger: easiest four points each week, but if you don't add a thoughtful personal response, you will not get full credit.
- Portfolio Curation: Update and create your blog. It should be clear by now the minimum expectations. Class lists by section; add new tabs that capture this point in your life in an interesting and compelling way. FOR EXAMPLE: add a sports' tab, an arts' tab, a tab for memories of friends teachers and activities, etc..