- Completed paragraph #2 in the rubric. You can share with me in class via airdrop in class or email me a pdf: last name Narrative 2. Either way is easy for me.
- Post a Fitz style entry on any subject or topic.
- Be sure you have commented at least four times on each of your classmate's blogs. Be sure to post comments that are "supportive, substantial, and specific:"
- Supportive=find and celebrate the good, but feel free to offer helpful feedback.
- Substantial & Specific=not simply a generic short phrase of support, but a comment that shows--by pointing out a specific part or parts of the blog post that work or don't work for you, or what should have been done to meet the assignment expectations.
Thanks. I am excited to start reading Walden this week!
Because I want my blog to be a place that you visit regularly for updates and clarification, I will add one more point to your overall grade if you comment on this post "thoughtfully" before class tomorrow. It's pretty good deal! [Did you notice the dependent clause followed by a comma in the first sentence?]