Here's a few things to keep in mind:
- Everything should be posted on your blog. You may also post in your portfolio page, but "everything" also needs to be on your blog.
- Your Free verse poems and reflection need to be in a single post, and the reflection MUST be either a Fitz-style entry or follow the narrative paragraph rubric.
- You need to post on the discussion boards. The 1000 poems discussion should include "four" poems that you respond to using the guidelines on the discussion board.
- The "I'm for Sale" poems need to include a podcast or video along with the text of the poem.
- You will need to post comments on all of your classmate's poetry by next Monday, so you can get started on that, too.
You have until Wednesday, or the grades will stay as they are. I am looking for passion, diligence in trying to use poetic techniques, and effort--not amazing poetry.