I honestly don't care if you call it a poem or not--as long as you follow these rules:
- The podcast needs to be "exactly" one minute long. Set the metronome in GarageBand on your iPad to 60. Your poem will need to be exactly 15 bars long with the last word coming in on the 60th beat. The metronome should be audible during the recording.
- You have at least five specific images and actions
- You utilize at least three similes.
- You utilize at least two metaphors.
- You use at least three different forms of parallel structure.
- There is some kind of background music or loops.
- Create the podcast on garage band on the iPad.
- Save it to Soundcloud. Upload to your blog as an embed code.
Include the text of the piece below the podcast. Each line should be read as a breath; if there is more than a two second pause between lines, create a new stanza. If there is a change in subject matter, tone, or direction, then create a new stanza. It is up to you to structure the poem so that it will be "read" the way you wish it to be read.