- Homework: Write a journal entry that reflects on how you deal with and prepare for pressure situations.ournal entry and prepare for WW Fenn Presentation
- WW Fenn Presentations (Hopefully, we can finish all of them on Tuesday, because Wednesday could well be a snow day.)
- Homework: write reflection that explores all sides of your WW Fenn performance--the good, the bad, the ugly, and the sublime. The reflection counts as a journal entry. It would be awesome to post this along with your podcast.
Thursday: No class:
- Homework: Finish reading The Absolutely True Story of a Part Time Indian and complete all other work.
- Comma Rules #'s 5-7
- Post your daily journal entries. There should be an entry each day for Monday - Wednesday, and at least one on the weekend. Required reading reflections count as journal entries.
- Post a comment to my assignments page on this page and comment on any writing posted to my Crafted Word journal. Comment at least once per week on your classmate's blogs. You will receive extra credit if you go above and beyond the requirements. All commenting and blogging for the week should be completed by 11:59 Sunday night.
- Finish reading The Absolutely True Story of a Part Time Indian
- Comma Rules 1 -7.
- Journal entries posted to your journal. (five points)
- Comments on all of your classmate's journals