Homework: Please read the entire haiku section of Unit One. These three haiku techniques can also be found under resources.
Students in section two should come to class with at least four well-crafted and considered haiku utilizing and adhering closely to techniques one and two.
Students in section one simply need to come with an open mind...
Also: go to these websites and cut and paste your three favorite haiku and be prepared to share them in class
Haiku Portfolio Project:
- Create a page called Seasons’ Haiku
- Create four separate sub-pages in your portfolio titled: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Create four haiku for each season using the techniques we have studied.
- Each haiku should have its own place on the page and be associated with a black and white image
- Write a brief introduction to your haiku portfolio
You have all week for classwork and homework to finish this.
The final project is due on Monday, September 29.