And you will be able to say you read Moby Dick in 9th grade...I hope--because I have put a lot of trust in you to keep up with the readings. I am sure that Charlie was not alone yesterday powering through several days of reading over a couple of hours on a beautiful and sunny day.
We are, however, hitting the home stretch.
Moby Dick Readings:
- Class I: 83-86: Listen to the audio
- Class II: 87-88 Listen to the audio
- Class III: 89-91 Listen to the audio
- Class IV: 92- 96 Listen to the audio!
- Weekend: 97-100 Listen to the audio!
So, by Tuesday we will have read ONE HUNDRED chapters of Moby Dick
Other Work: Senior Video
- Fenn Video: Working in teams of two or three, create a three minute (no longer) black and white video short that includes video interview footage and some artistic shots of Fenn--and you at Fenn.
- It should be filmed in an interview style in the studio. It should include:
- Who you are and when (and why) you came to Fenn--and where you are heading next year.
- Some of the highs and low points of your time here.
- Teachers and times you'd like to remember.
- A couple of funny moments
- Stuff that you like best about Fenn--and maybe something that should, in your mind, change.
- Some reflections about what you are taking away from you time at Fenn.
Fill out this document in class today: Senior Video Short