This is another somewhat chopped up week as you revisit schools, but it is important that we keep plugging away as best you can.
- At this point, where are more than halfway through Moby Dick! So keep up with the reading each night (5x) Each reading is about a half an hour of audio--maybe a bit more.
- Reading One: Chapters 68-71
- Reading Two: Chapters 72-73
- Reading Three: Chapters 74-77
- Reading Four: Chapters 78-80
- Reading Five: Chapters 81-82
WRITING: (We can work on this in class)
- Personal Essay: Using the Fitz Style Journal Entry Rubric, write a journal entry that reflects on some aspect of your Fenn Experience. Be sure to follow all the details of the rubric!Voice Video:
- Voice Video: